Apple released iOS 11 beta 7 for registered developers just after the weekly release of iOS 11 beta 6. The iOS 11 beta 7 is available to download for iPhone/iPad/iPod with better improvements.
What's new in iOS 11 beta 7?
Apple has added some useful features to iOS 11, such as Redesigned control center, redesigned multitasking on iPad, drag and drops feature and much more.
This iOS 11 release brings out the following changes:
- New Apple Music icon inside of Control Center when no music is being played
- Volume warning has been set when you have the volume set too loud
- Some better Changes in Bluetooth
- A workaround for if the upgrade gets stuck
Upgrading iOS 11 beta 7
The iOS 11 beta 7 can be downloaded and is currently available for registered developer only. If the upgrade process does get stuck for you, don’t panic just yet.
Here’s the Steps to download new version of iOS
- Open Settings → General → iPhone Storage.
- Select the iOS 11 Developer Seed causing the error and tap Delete.
- Open Settings → General → Software Updateto download the latest iOS 11 beta update.
- When prompted, install the update.
NOTE: It’s important you hold on when your software is updating so don’t panic until the update is ready to install.